Greetings from Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd..!
Who are we?
Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd is the leading Property Advisor in India which have tuned and upgraded with each and every scratch of the real estate sector. With the past experience and immense exposure in this service, we understand the needs of customers and strive hard to meet the same. With the help of most experienced support system, Homebazaar.com has gone a long way to achieving success in a short span of time. We have also been awarded the best winning property service company in Navi Mumbai for Quarter 2018.
We market our projects through our brand Homebazaar.com. For more details please visit our company website: www.homebazaar.com
What is our requirement?
Role: HR Generalist
Experience: Min 3 years to 7 years
Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Joining period: Immediate joiners preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be solely responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensure a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Be creative to plan & execute all employee engagement activities, arranging motivation sessions, communication within teams and within company for such activities, achievement communication and related planning etc.
- Handle entire event from start to end without any assistance and make it relevant and engaging for the employee single handedly.
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Motivate and get employees involved in every engagement program to make more vibrant, energetic and value adding program.
- Provide required help in on-boarding process and be completely responsible for certain Pre and Post joining responsibilities.
- Manage & keep record of company’s assets given to employees and provide/collect from employees whenever required.
- Keep track on attendance and leaves of the employees, provide required data to Senior HR and Accounts for salary processing and send regular alerts to employees if any issues with attendance as per company’s norms. Coordinate with third party vendors for resources supply, attendance management & payment processing.
- Be responsible for performance failure & achievement communication, take exit interviews of the employees in resign or firing cases, process full and final settlements and ensure employee leaves with positive impression about the company and the process is handled with care.
- We are looking for Energetic, Enthusiastic young professional in our HR department.
- MUST have peoples skills, excellent in interpersonal skills, presentation skills and ability to gel up with employees easily is mandatory.
- Excellent Communication, pleasing personality and ability to handle any situations during event is MUST.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills to interact daily with internal employees and external vendors.
- Should be excellent with multi tasking and handling multiple activities at a time, job will involve coordinating various teams and people in the company and outside the company.
- Candidate must be excellent with MS office and must have keen interest to learn various software’s used in HRM.
- Someone who is proactive with ability for communication with management and employees on an ongoing basis.