Greetings from Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd.
Who are we?
Homebazaar.com is the leading Property Advisor in India which has tuned and upgraded with each and every scratch of the real estate sector. With past experience and immense exposure to this service, we understand the needs of customers and strive hard to meet the same. With the help of the most experienced support system, Homebazaar.com has gone a long way to achieving success in a short span of time. We have also been awarded the best-winning property service company in Mumbai for the Quarter 2020 – 2022. Also have expanded our routes in Bangalore & Pune region.
We market our projects through our brand Homebazaar.com. For more details please visit our company website: www.homebazaar.com
What is our requirement?
Role/Position : Process/ Sales Trainer
Job Location : Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Experience : 5 to 10 Years
Roles & responsibilities:
- To ensure that all employees from the process assigned to are provided with knowledge of the business practices, policies and procedures.
- Organize, Plan and Implement monthly cyclic activities including fresher training, monthly tests
- To work with Subject Matter Experts to consistently improve new employee training material and procedures.
- To monitor employee productivity and quality, and provide training when required.
- To regularly plan and hold coaching and feedback sessions with employees.
- To design, create and deliver development training programs.
- To evaluate and measure training activities, effectiveness and publish reports periodically.
- Plan and improve training workshops and projects to monitor and groom poor performers
- Including conducting skills gap analysis, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
- To get effectively cross trained on various areas of the industry and become competent, as required by team and department strategy.
- To effectively transition functions between locations as required.
- To effectively communicate with the internal management team in regards to challenges and conflict.
Desired Candidate profile:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, probing, presentation and coaching skills.
- Min 3 years of experience in process training.
- Ability to learn and consistently improve on performance.
- Experience in content development.
- Analytical skills to identify problems, understand basic analysis methods, analyze data independently and share the reports with the management team or reporting person.
- Evaluate and measure training activities, effectiveness and publish reports periodically.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Good excel knowledge of word, excel, power point, outlook and vision.
What do we offer?
Fixed Salary + Half Yearly Increment.