Roles and Responsibilities :
- Primary responsibility is to attract candidates through various channels.
- Follow and implement the overall recruiting strategy of the company, hire adequately skilled employees for the company.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications for existing and new job openings.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc. as & when required, participate in various job fairs if required.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media OR any other medium.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications through various job portals, find and use other online tools/websites to source candidates.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule, ensure recruitment & Selection criteria are followed strictly.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes to ensure a perfect cultural fit for the company.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices to derive optimum results.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team on hiring, get requirements for directors OR HOD’s, hire as per demand.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc.)
- Excellent with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Job portals, online Media, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interviewing & decision making skills.
Fixed Salary + Monthly Incentives + Half Yearly Increment.
Number of positions open- 10