Greetings from Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd…!!!
Who are we?
Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd is the leading Property Advisor in India which has tuned and upgraded with each and every scratch of the real estate sector. With the past experience and immense exposure to this service, we understand the needs of customers and strive hard to meet the same. With the help of the most experienced support system, Homebazaar.com has gone a long way to achieving success in a short span of time. We have also been awarded the best winning property service company in Navi Mumbai for Quarter 2021-23.
We market our projects through our brand Homebazaar.com. For more details please visit our company website: www.homebazaar.com
What is our requirement?
Role: Content Writer/Content Writer Executive
Qualification: Graduate (BMM/BMS Graduate preferred).
Job Location: Vashi/Thane
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be completely responsible for creating unique content independently for various digital platforms including planning, execution, and tracking of all content requirements.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy with the ability to research facts.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies to build a following for brand on social media/digital marketing platforms with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original with a flair for writing content for SEO, SMO, Reviews and Web Pages, etc.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Creating textual content for infographics, web banners, website images, offer holders, and other types of promoting tools.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2- 8 years experience in Content Writing with the flexibility to make changes on a real-time basis as per requirement.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Excellent/Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Perks & Benefits:
Fixed Salary + Half Yearly Increment.